The Anna Maria Beach Resort Reviews
What was once the Blue Water Beach Club has been completely transformed into the stunning Anna Maria Beach Resort. This resort mixes luxury with the perfect location, making it a wonderful place to stay while experiencing Anna Maria Island.
The Anna Maria Beach Resort
Located off Gulf Drive in Holmes Beach, this beachfront resort went under a massive renovation in 2018. The renovation was definitely needed, and it definitely paid off! While the layout and floor plan are basically the same as the original resort, everything else has been completely modified. Aside from the new light and bright “California Coastal” design, The Anna Maria Beach Resort also has updated plumbing, electrical, and air conditioning systems. Another new addition would be the gorgeous oversized pool ( 68ft x 35x), which serves as the centerpiece of the resort.
The Anna Maria Beach Resort features 31 rooms which include standard rooms, deluxe rooms, and suites. All rooms on the upper level have balconies, while the ground level rooms have private patios. Lets talk more about the amenities offered at this luxury beach-side escape.
- First of all, nothing is better than staying somewhere with beach access. Here you’ll find direct access to some of the most tranquil beaches the Island has to offer.
- All of the balconies/private patios feature a view of the gorgeous pool area or the Gulf.
- There is a kitchen or kitchenette in EVERY room.
- Many rooms have connecting doors.
- All rooms/suites have king or queen beds.
- Outdoor grill area
- Fire Pit
- Onsite cabana rentals
- Onsite trolley pick up and drop off.
So go buy your plane tickets, pack your bags, and book your room. The Anna Maria Beach Resort is waiting for you.
The Anna Maria Beach Resort,