If you’re making the trip to AMI, then do yourself a favor by stopping by one of these restaurants below that offers waterfront dining. Whether the restaurant is on a pier, or directly on the beach, all of these establishments will provide you with a lovely experience and water view.
Waterfront Dining Options
- The Sandbar Restaurant (100 Spring Ave, Anna Maria, FL 34216):
BEACHFRONT! Open for lunch and dinner, The Sandbar Restaurant is truly the way to go if you want to dine with a drink in your hand, and your toes in the sand. Featured in the picture above.
- Anna Maria Island Beach Cafe (4000 Gulf Dr, Holmes Beach, FL 34217):
BEACHFRONT! Super laid-back beachfront spot with super delicious tropical cocktails. The Beach Cafe is open from 7:30am – 8:00pm everyday for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Beach Bistro (6600 Gulf Dr, Holmes Beach, FL 34217):
BEACHFRONT! For an upscale waterfront dinner, Beach Bistro will surely impress. This surf-side restaurant is perfect for date night.
- The Beach House Restaurant (200 Gulf Dr N, Bradenton Beach, FL 34217):
BEACHFRONT! Another restaurant on Anna Maria Island that offers toes-in-sand dining is The Beach House in Bradenton Beach. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Rod & Reel Pier (875 N Shore Dr, Anna Maria, FL 34216):
Rod & Reel is a staple piece for our Island. This 2 story restaurant sits directly out on the Gulf of Mexico. Casual dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Island Ocean Star (902 S Bay Blvd, Anna Maria, FL 34216):
Japanese cuisine with a view. Island Ocean Star sits on Bimini Bay in Anna Maria and is open from 4pm – 10pm everyday.
- Anna Maria Oyster Bar on the Pier (200 Bridge St, Bradenton Beach, FL 34217):
Located on the historic Bridge Street Pier, AMOB on the Pier offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner along with brunch on Saturday and Sundays.