Location: - View Map
Vegan and Vegetarian Dining options on Anna Maria Island Reviews
Being in an unfamiliar place and finding the right food for your diet can be tricky sometimes. Luckily, if you’re vegan or vegetarian, and staying on the beautiful Anna Maria Island, you have some options. Of course, there are tons of restaurants on the Island that have dishes that will work for vegan and vegetarian customers, however the restaurants that are listed below have dishes or entire menus specifically dedicated to vegans and vegetarians.
Vegan and Vegetarian Options
Poppo’s Taqueria (212C Pine Ave, Anna Maria, FL 34216):
- Black Bean Quesadilla – made with black beans, pico de gallo, and feta cheese.
- Vegetarian Burrito – with brown rice, black beans, tempeh, pico de gallo and melted jack cheese.
Mr. Bones BBQ (3007 Gulf Dr, Holmes Beach, FL 34217):
- Vegetable Fried Rice – Seasoned with their own Bones Magic Dust dry rub, with sautéed broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower.
- Curry Fried Rice – Their vegetable fried rice with genuine golden curry.
- Briyani Rice – Mild and golden curried rice with raisins, almonds, and shredded coconut.
- Vegan Greek Salad
- Thai Curry Tofu – “Organic sliced tofu with Asian vegetables, served over white rice with a rich coconut curry. Served with Greek Mix.”
- General Moe’s Watercress – “Sautéed watercress in a succulent Asian ginger and garlic sauce, served over a bed of curried rice, topped with sesame seeds.”
- Sesame Penut Noodles – “Traditional Chinese yellow noodles mixed with a spicy peanut sauce, topped with black sesame seeds and scallions.”
- Vegatarian Tikka Masala – “Fresh vegetables sautéed in a savory mix of yogurt and spices served with our special rice biryani, mango and homemade coriander chutneys and cucumber raita on the side.”
- Congo Tofu – “Organic sliced tofu covered in a rich peanut sauce served over vegetable fried rice, garnished with scallions and crushed peanuts, choice of side.”
- Black Beans and Rice – “Our unique black bean recipe served over fried rice, with mild salsa and onions on the side.”
- Veggie Burger – “Homemade black bean burger, on a roll, or not. Mild salsa served on the side. Choose any burger toppings.”
- Quesadilla – “Our vegetarian black beans and rice, smothered in 2 kinds of cheese, folded into a 12” our tortilla. Served with sour cream, salsa, lettuce, pepperoncini and tomatoes on the side.”
The Waterfront Restaurant (111 S Bay Blvd, Anna Maria, FL 34216):
- Vegan Quinoa Bake – “Red quinoa and black bean loaf infused with beet and ginger topped with a sweet and sour tomato confit and served with garlic wilted kale.”
The Feast Restaurant (5406 Marina Dr, Holmes Beach, FL 34217):
- Vegetarian Burger – “Assorted Vegetables in a Soy Burger with Avocado and Provolone: Wheat Bun.”
- Vegetarian Pizza – “Black Olives, onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, banana peppers, broccoli, and tomatoes.”
Island Creperie (127 Bridge St, Bradenton Beach, FL 34217):
- Vegetarian Plate – “Risotto or pasta and fresh vegetable of the day.”
The Island Spice (3608 E Bay Dr, Holmes Beach, FL 34217):
- Aloo Gobi – Potato dish.
- Aloo Palak – Curried potato dish.
- Gobi Masala – “Cauliflower cooked with mild spiced onion and tomato gravy”.
- Channa Masala – “Curried chickpeas”.
- Channa Saag – “Spinach and homemade cottage cheese cooked with Indian Spices”.
- Dhal – “Yellow lentil cooked in mild spices”.
- Palak Paneer – “Spinach homemade cottage cheese cooked with Indian Spices”.
- Vegetable Khorma – “Fresh vegetables cooked in coconut and cashew based sauce ‘.
The Beach House (200 Gulf Dr N, Bradenton Beach, FL 34217):
- Grilled Veggie Sandwich – “Portobello, Zucchini, Roasted Red Peppers, Goat Cheese, Arugula, Pears and Pesto”.
- Veggie Risotto – “Arborio Rice and Farro Wheat Risotto simmered with Wild Mushrooms, Seasonal Vegetables and Beurre Blanc”.
Old Hamburg Schnitzelhaus (3246 E Bay Dr, Holmes Beach, FL 34217):
- KÄSESPÄTZLe – “Cheese spaetzle with sauteed onions and salad”.
Smoqehouse (1701 Gulf Dr N, Bradenton Beach, FL 34217):
- Vegetarian – “Smoked summer squash, red peppers, goat cheese, vegan garlic aioli, mustard sauce & micro greens”.
Eat Here (5315 Gulf Dr, Holmes Beach, FL 34217):
- Keenwa (quinoa) – “with garbanzos, red pepper, carrots, currants, and apricots”.